Introducing Virtual Private PaaS
Secure, private enterprise access to Cloud Foundry environments in Skytap Cloud
Enterprise development teams are thinking about next generation programming languages, frameworks, and architectures and require self-service access to the latest tools and technologies. Enterprise IT requires a secure environment with visibility and control. The new Cloud Foundry multi-virtual machine template in Skytap Cloud provides both, enabling users to quickly launch complete Cloud Foundry environments and validate this technology for their future development needs without exposing their internal applications to the Internet.
Developers benefit from core Skytap Cloud platform capabilities:
- Spin up a complete PaaS environment in fewer than 60 seconds
- Full root-level, log-in access with ability to fully configure and customize
- Access virtual machines remotely via SmartClient™ or any RDP-capable client
- Share and creatively collaborate in Cloud Foundry for next generation apps
- Stamp out multiple copies; save entire PaaS environment states as future templates
- Scale resources (CPU, memory, network) up and down on-demand
IT I/O professionals benefit from core Skytap Cloud platform capabilities:
- Secure, hybrid cloud with a single-click, IPsec VPN or Direct Connect for all Cloud Foundry environments
- Enforce network isolation and control on-premise enterprise user access
- Maintain complete IT visibility and control – role-based access, quotas, notifications, and reporting
- Empower development teams to easily create and clone complete Cloud Foundry environments and seamlessly migrate these workloads back to on-premise infrastructure at any time
Get started now
Take advantage of the Skytap Cloud free trial to quickly and easily empower your developers with a self-service cloud—and maintain IT visibility and control. Submit your contact information and speak with a cloud specialist who will activate your account and help you get set up. You can experiment with the product and features to determine if Skytap Cloud fits your enterprise IT requirements. The free trial involves no risk or obligation and we do not share your information with anyone.
to talk to one of our Cloud Specialists.