Software Defined Networking For Complex Multi-Machine Environments
AutoNetworks automates the creation of single and complex multi-tier, networked configurations in Skytap Cloud. With just a few mouse clicks, you are able to mirror complex networking scenarios, complete with support for multiple networks in a virtual data center; virtual routing for advanced networking scenarios; selectable high performance virtual network adaptors; and self-healing network virtualization.
To enable hybrid cloud and address other secure networking requirements, Skytap Cloud includes IPsec VPN tunnel capabilities to securely extend corporate network resources to your cloud computing environments. Granular network security polices ensure critical and sensitive data remains safeguarded against accidental or malicious exposure. All of these features are managed from the easy-to-use Skytap Cloud browser interface.
- Self-service creation and management of multi point-to-point VPN connections via IPsec
- One-click network connections from environments to VPN tunnel(s)
- Self-healing VPN connections via dead peer detection
Network Creation and Management
- Self-service network creation and management for each environment
- Automatic management of IP addresses for networks within an environment (DHCP)
- Automatic name resolution services for VMs on a network (DNS)
- Customizable to use external custom name resolution services (custom DNS) for VMs on a network (e.g., AD on premises)
Network Security and Topology
- Automatic creation of network isolated environments (from each other and to/from Internet)
- One-click options to expose environments (public IPs and specific ports)
- One-click network connections between environments within Skytap Cloud (ICNR)
- Create multiple networks for multi-tier architectures (e.g., database back-end, front-end web)
AutoNetworks Multi-VPN (One to Many)
A shared environment in Skytap Cloud needs access to resources that are physically located in multiple offices/datacenters/locations. For example: a development and testing environment in Skytap Cloud that needs to access shared source code repository, source build, or other servers on premises.
AutoNetworks Multi-VPN (One to One)
Environments in Skytap Cloud need to securely connect to a different end point location at different on-premises networks. For example: SE sales people giving demonstrations at different customer sites.