Cloud Resource Management, Automated Control, And Administration
CloudControl provides administrators with a complete set of cloud computing management tools that enable the efficient utilization of Skytap Cloud resources. Gain full visibility and control for oversight of your Skytap Cloud deployments, complete with security policy management, quota management, real-time usage monitoring, reporting, and alerting similar to your existing on-premises infrastructure. Easily manage user and team permissions with CloudControl role-based access control, with comprehensive auditing reports.
CloudControl also includes powerful tools to effectively manage current and forecast future utilization. Create customized usage reports that can also be exported to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for deeper analysis with tools like Microsoft Excel or imported into your existing company reporting and billing systems. Combined with usage quotas, threshold-based notifications, and virtual machine auto-suspend after periods of inactivity, administrators can tap into all the benefits of cloud computing while mitigating the risk of surprises when the monthly invoice arrives.
- Scheduler – automates operations of configurations and templates (run, suspend, save, shut-down)
- Notifications – automatic e-mail notification as defined usage limits are reached
- Clones – create exact copies of environments from a “golden” saved template
- Save as templates – save point-in-time copies of environments as templates
- Quotas – set resource limits per user for storage, concurrent VMs, and hours
- Burstable limits – set maximum achievable burst limits for quota resources
- Reporting – on-demand usage reports
- Role-based access privileges for all users
- Global policies for security, access, and user permissions
- Audit logs for account usage