Remote Access To VMs From Any Browser Or Native RDP Client
SmartClient offers a fast, easy, and secure way to remotely access and interact with the complex computing environments you create in Skytap Cloud. It offers the flexibility of using the SmartClient Java-based browser applet or any Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)-capable client on any device including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Access any Skytap Cloud supported guest host—Windows, Linux, or virtual appliances—just like you were sitting in front of a physical machine.
SmartClient combines modern visual design with an intuitive approach that simplifies working with any number of virtual machines (VMs). A convenient toolbar adds common actions such as toggling to full-screen mode, run/suspend VM, and one-click credential details, at your fingertips. You can easily switch between multiple VMs without having to leave full-screen mode, and a multi-VM view enables you to manage any number of VMs, complete with navigation tools to quickly pinpoint the specific VM you wish to access. Additionally, you can access any Skytap Cloud guest host without having to expose network ports to the Internet.
- Secure remote desktop-level access from any browser or device
- Fluid switching between any number of virtual machines
- Easy navigation with convenient toolbar of common actions like run/suspend VM
- Full visibility and control using either the Java-based browser applet or any RDP client
- Advanced collaboration with “over-the-shoulder” view and granular access permissions