Agile 2013: Creating Software Better and Faster
The Skytap team recently returned from Agile 2013 in Nashville, Tennessee. The conference offered anyone involved with software development a unique opportunity to explore the depth of Agile techniques. Skytap was proud to be a part of all the methodologies and tools that were on display during the week. And over at the Skytap booth, we got to show off how our cloud solutions accelerate application development and test cycles.
In our discussions with attendees, we heard that development and test cycles are being slowed down by things like resource constraints, old technology, and slow provisioning times. Enterprises are looking for a solution that allows their developers and testers the agility to create better software faster.
We were able to show how Skytap can solve these problems for development and test teams. The benefits of Skytap Cloud include:
- Self-service, n-tier environments in fewer than 60 seconds
- QA and development team collaboration
- Auto-scale build machines for continuous integration and delivery with leading ALM tools
- Integration with existing development processes via API, CLI, and IPsec VPN access
- Resource utilization visibility and control
If you’d like to learn more about how Skytap helps teams build better software faster, watch our video on Agile development or download our white paper: Cloud-Enabled Software Development and Testing: Putting the Agile into the Infrastructure.