We have two webinars coming up in the next few weeks that we wanted to invite everyone to. If you can’t attend live, make sure to still register, as we will be sending out the recording and slides afterwards to all registrants.
See you online!
Wednesday, September 17, 11am PT / 2pm ET
Enterprises are currently facing new challenges in developing and delivering quality mobile apps quickly, efficiently and securely. Additionally, according to Forrester, there will be 700% more mobile development projects than web development projects in 2015.
With all of this rapid development, how can you build test environments quickly enough to support your mobile app development? Can you afford to buy a limitless set of test servers? Do you have the manpower to install, execute and tear down test servers for each development iteration?
In this webinar you will learn specific techniques to accomplish the following:
- Automatically create test environments based on development build events
- Execute mobile app tests on these dynamic mobile environments
- Collaborate test results with the entire development team
- Save exact defect states for developers to investigate root causes
Join Orasi & Skytap mobile experts on September 17th to learn how you can provide more complete test coverage for your mobile applications – from the application servers all the way to the actual device.
September 24, 11am PT / 2pm ET
In the competitive world of today, companies see software as the key to staying ahead. Development and test teams are pushed to achieve faster software delivery, higher quality, and better alignment with business users. However, there are inefficiencies in software development that cause defects and delay releases.
Join Skytap and Sky IT Group on September 24th as we share tips and advanced technology for how to build better software faster using cloud-based dev/test environments.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- Remove inefficiencies from your SDLC & release applications faster.
- Free QA teams from the burden of environment maintenance, enabling broader test coverage and higher quality applications.
- Develop and test in production equivalent environments to catch defects before they are found in production.
- Empower teams to develop and test faster with self-service access, while providing IT with usage policies and controls required to control environment sprawl and cost overruns.