Skytap Nominated for WTIA Industry Achievement Awards
After the announcement of the Washington Technology Industry Association’s (WTIA) 17th annual Industry Achievement Awards (IAA), Skytap is happy to be recognized as a finalist for the “Commercial Product or Service of the Year” category.
The Industry Achievement Awards acknowledge the outstanding individuals, companies and students in the Washington state technology industry. There are six categories, where a panel of technology leaders will choose the winners.
The list of nominees include:
- Best Seed State Company: Simply Measured, Spiral Genetics, Zipline Games
- Consumer Product or Service of the Year: DocuSign, Parallels, Zillow
- Commercial Product or Service of the Year: EagleView Technologies, SEOMoz, Skytap
- Technology Accelerator Award: Founder’s Co-Op, Lighter Capital, Opscode
- CEO of the Year: Ben Huh (Cheezburger), Steve Singh (Concur), Bryan Mistele (INRIX)
The awards ceremony will take place on March 15, 2012 from 5:00 to 9:30 p.m. at the Showbox SODO in Seattle. The WTIA is the largest statewide association of technology companies and executives in the world. For more information visit http://www.washingtontechnology.org/.