Are you attending HP Discover 2011 in Las Vegas? If so, be sure to swing by the Skytap booth (#531) and learn how companies like HP, Google, Ellie Mae, Double-Take, LANDesk, Calypso, and hundreds more are using Skytap to move development and test projects to the cloud. With Skytap you can provide cloud testing capabilities that leverage HP’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions enabling enterprise customers to access the full lifecycle of application development and testing in the cloud (Read Press Release Here).
With Skytap and HP ALM you can plan, build and release higher quality applications while leveraging the cloud for scalability and agility, while distributed teams can access cloud-based testing environments to enhance collaboration and sharing for rapid bug reproduction and issue resolution.
Stop by the Skytap booth (#531) for a demo and we will show you how you can easily:
- Manage requirements for agile development and testing environments delivered in the Skytap Cloud.
- Perform load and stress testing of applications with the dynamic scale out of cloud-based load generators from HP Load Runner.
- Automate functional and regression testing utilizing HP’s Quick Test Professional allowing software teams to automatically set up, run, and tear down Skytap environments directly from the HP ALM interface.
- Distribute development and test workloads between on-premise private cloud and Skytap cloud environments.
- Create secure hybrid cloud architectures in under 10 minutes using Skytap’s self-service user interface.
- Deploy application security testing utilizing HP’s Application Security Center that simulates cloud or on-premise based attacks.
– Nate Odell, Director of Marketing / Skytap