The Dev-Hops Podcast: There’s Only One Original
You know an original when you try it. Here in Seattle, and all over the country, we’ve been searching for just the right ingredients to make each draft of Dev-Hops Podcast, since early 2015 or so. That’s years in Internet terms. No canned material will do.
Accept no substitutes. Insist on Dev-Hops. Only the freshest ideas, and the most robust opinions on modern development and testing, virtualization, beer, and DevOps get poured in.
Here’s the episode index of Dev-Hops so far:
- The DevHops Podcast Ep. 1: Will Virtualization Beat Physical Reality?
with Lori MacVittie, F5
- The DevHops Podcast Ep. 2: Tales from the Journey to DevOps
with Mike Kavis, Cloud Technology Partners / Forbes / DevOps.com
- The DevHops Podcast Ep. 3: How to Test for Enterprise Mobility
with Lydia Casillas, Sky I.T. Group
- The DevHops Podcast Episode 4: Continuous Testing
with Wayne Ariola, Parasoft
- The DevHops Podcast Episode 5: Service Virtualization at Alaska Airlines
with Ryan Papineau, Alaska Airlines
It’s your time. Dev-Hops time. But each episode takes time. So why not sit back, put on your headphones and get yourself one. Or download all these refreshing flavors now. It’s even legal to listen in your car.