If you’re lucky enough to live in a city or state that allows “happy hour” (you’d be surprised how many states have banned it!) hopefully from time to time you’re able to pop into a local establishment to kick off the weekend a little early, or even continue to work or brainstorm in perhaps a more relaxed setting.
Skytap is lucky to have a partner like Parasoft who not only offers an amazing and mutually beneficial dev/test product—they’re also big fans of the amazing discussions that can come out of a simple happy hour at a fun location and with a great crowd.
We’re co-hosting two upcoming events with Parasoft (including one with Electric Cloud) in October, and we’re always adding more! So, follow our blog, and social media channels to keep up to date on when we’ll be in your city next!
Achieve Faster Time to Market with Reduced Business Risk: Wednesday, October 15, Downtown Disney Anaheim
Are you attending STARWEST, or are you in the Southern California area? Parasoft and Skytap are providing you an opportunity to interact with your peers and meet industry experts from Comcast as we discuss the future of software development and testing:
- Ask questions and share ideas about Continuous Testing, Release and Delivery
- Explore what fundamental changes will be critical for meeting the challenges on the horizon
- Learn Comcast’s strategy for increasing the scope of testing and boosting tester productivity– while lowering costs
What better to do this than with appetizers and drinks!
When: Wednesday, October 15th
Where: Naples Ristorante (Located in Downtown Disney)
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Space is limited, so please RSVP here!
Deliver Better Software Faster: Thursday, October 30, Boston Harbor Hotel
Slow tests suck. Would you like to be able to test your code more thoroughly, and more quickly? Join us for a few drinks and appetizers while you chat with your colleagues and peers who are working on tackling these same issues.
Electric Cloud and Parasoft experts will be on-hand to (pay the bill, and) share tips and insights designed to help you:
- Automate the build-test-release lifecycle to eliminate manual errors
- Accelerate static analysis testing by 5X to 20X to increase quality earlier in your development lifecycle
- Spin-up environments easily in the cloud to streamline delivery
We hope you will join us on Thursday, October 30th at 5pm – 7pm. Register now!