SAP® Certified in Cloud and Infrastructure Operations
- Skytap is certified by SAP for its capabilities in cloud and infrastructure operations
- Migrate SAP NetWeaver workloads regardless of operating system and without rewriting or refactoring
- Migrate SAP NetWeaver workloads for production, disaster recovery, backup and archival, and application development and testing
- “Lift and shift” SAP NetWeaver workloads to Azure for a variety of use cases
Business drivers for migrating SAP workloads to Azure via Skytap include:
- Business Continuity: migrate SAP NetWeaver workloads requiring cloud backup and disaster recovery
- Regulation and Compliance: maintain legacy SAP NetWeaver workloads in read-only state on Azure
- IBM Power Data Center exit: migrate SAP NetWeaver workloads as a complementary solution to consolidate all AIX workloads on AIX or IBM i SAP HANA®
- Modernization of Business Processes:
- Move SAP NetWeaver workloads to Skytap on Azure enabling them to interoperate with SAP HANA workloads or other Business Applications running on Azure
- Move SAP NetWeaver workloads to Skytap on Azure enabling them to more easily transition to SAP HANA
With Skytap’s existing integrations to Azure, there are now more options for organizations to streamline the migration of their workloads to Azure via Skytap and take advantage of its flexibility, cost savings and security.– Eric Lockard, Microsoft Corporate Vice President | Azure Dedicated
Get started today!
We can answer your questions and get you set up. Leave us your contact information for a demo.
Skytap is SAP certified in Cloud and Infrastructure Operations and with Skytap you can run SAP workloads on IBM AIX natively in Microsoft Azure including:
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP® BusinessObjects™
- SAP ERP
Learn more about Skytap's SAP certification here.