Migrate and run IBM i production workloads natively in Azure
with Skytap and protect them with HA/DR from Assure MIMIX
- Accelerate time to value for your IBM i cloud investments
- Consolidate your cloud billing and vendor management
- Assure MIMIX installation in Skytap is specifically tuned for a cloud implementation
Unlock cloud scalability and protect your workloads
Skytap on Azure provides a simple, low-risk path to the cloud for IBM i workloads because it doesn’t require costly and timely refactoring, re-platforming or rewriting of applications. Once migrated, your IBM i workloads run natively in Azure, gaining cloud scalability and agility. And now when you open a Skytap account in the Azure Marketplace, Skytap makes it easy for you to natively support replication for IBM i workloads with an integrated HA/DR solution from Assure MIMIX. Simply enable this option in your Skytap Power VM settings. If you are already using Assure MIMIX for your IBM i HA/DR solution, you can transfer your MIMIX installation to Skytap.
More About Assure MIMIX
Assure MIMIX is the world’s leading high availability and disaster recovery solution for IBM i. Thousands of companies depend on Assure MIMIX to protect their business against data loss and unplanned downtime and to virtually eliminate planned downtime.
- Highly efficient, multi-threaded replication eliminates latency, ensuring you can meet the most stringent recovery point objectives
- Fast, automated failover and switching ensure near- zero downtime
- Replicates journaled and “non-journalable” data and objects in real time, with bit-level accuracy
- Easily extends and scales replication to enable real- time data distribution for queries and reporting, advanced business analytics, DevOps, ecommerce, and more
- IBM i OS, server, and storage system version agnostic, so you can extend Assure MIMIX protection to all your IBM i systems
Enterprises seek simplicity and time to value for their cloud investments. Offering Assure MIMIX at the click of a button for IBM i workloads running in Skytap provides critical workload protection and automatically reduces risk of data loss for our customers.– Rahul Tripathi, Skytap Chief Product and Technology Officer
Get started today!
We can answer your questions and get you set up. Leave us your contact information for a demo.